- Registered on: 08/10/2012
- Last connection: 10/02/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 09:20 am wsiwaf Bug #1204 (New): wscript file, sometimes, doesn't handle dot dot slash as expected, but assuming ...
- A wscript file was written using "../kbdlicense.txt" as the LICENSE location. Then smith exe failed saying:
- 09:10 am wsiwaf Bug #1203 (New): when kmn changes, smith doesn't rebuild the keyboard unless a smith clean is run...
- I changed a line in the kmn file and saved it. (There was a typo in the keyboard name which I fixed). The end result ...
- 06:54 am wsiwaf Bug #1202 (New): smith build before smith configure gives bad error message
- Message says 'run "waf configure" first' instead of "smith configure"
Also available in: Atom